Health Mart Eye Itch Relief Antihistamine Eye Drops – Ketotifen Fumarate
Health Mart Eye Itch Relief Antihistamine Eye Drops Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. An antihistamine to temporarily relieve itchy eyes and doesn’t contain a vasoconstrictor—the stuff that only works temporarily to “get the red out.
- For ages 3 years and older.
- Original prescription strength.
- Works in minutes. Sterile.
- Up to 12 hours.
- 30 day supply.
How To Apply
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8 to 12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Only for use in the eye.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Store Eye Itch Drops at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature).
Ketotifen (0.025%) (Equivalent to Ketotifen Fumarate 0.035%).
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%; Glycerin; Purified Water; May Contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide (To Adjust pH).
Do not use: If solution changes color or becomes cloudy; if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product; to treat contact lens-related irritation.
When using Eye Itch Relief Drops: Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination; remove contact lenses before use; wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use; replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following: Eye pain; changes in vision; redness of the eye; itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000576S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3988433, UPC: 05256913785