Health Mart Famotidine Acid Reducer Tablets 20 mg Maximum Strength – Famotidine
Famotidine Acid Reducer Tablets 20 mg Maximum Strength relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. It prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages. Gluten-free. Just one tablet prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion brought on by eating and drinking certain foods and beverages.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- Do not chew.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Read the directions and warnings before use.
- Keep the carton.
- It contains important information.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store Famotidine Acid Reducer Tablets at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Protect from moisture and light.
Each Tablet Contains: Famotidine 20 mg.
Carnauba Wax; Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; Croscarmellose Sodium; Lactose (Monohydrate); Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Talc; Titanium Dioxide.
Allergy alert: Do not use Famotidine Acid Reducer Tablets if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use: If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor; with other acid reducers.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Famotidine Acid Reducer Tablets out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS BROKEN OR TORN.
RN: 000445S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2226959, UPC: 05256913538