Health Mart Fast Read Thermometer
Fast Read Thermometer Soft flexible tip: Flexible probe tip fits naturally under tongue or underarm. Unique: Fever-Alarm: Alerts you of a temperature above 99.5 degrees. A different beep sounds for normal temperature. Ez-Beep: Easier to hear than standard thermometers. Accu-Bite: Grooves help accurate measurement and reduce gag reflex. Accu-Hold: Easy hold ridges for correct placement.
Certified accurate: Meets accuracy standards for clinical thermometers. 10 second reading. Memory displays last temperature taken. Contents: One fast read flexible digital thermometer, one 1.55V DC button battery, instructions and warranty information. Results may vary by individual and measurement method. Most rectal measurements occur within 10 seconds; oral measurements from 15-25 seconds.
- Flexible probe tip
- Alerts you of a temperature above 99.5 degrees
- Help accurate measurement and reduce gag reflex
- Oral measurements from 15-25 seconds.
How To Use
- Easy to use: Oral: Press button and place in the mouth.
- Beeps and display stops flashing when ready (complete instructions enclosed).
- Insert the bulb no more than 1/2 inch.
- Stop if you meet resistance.
RN: 0000567S000495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2222867, UPC: 05256913481