Health Mart Fiber Capsules Psyllium Husk
Health Mart Fiber Capsules Psyllium Husk Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from Psyllium seed husk, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels. One serving provides 1.8 grams of this soluble fiber. Keep your digestive system moving and healthy with Spring Valley Daily Fiber 100% Natural Psyllium Husk Capsules.
- Adults 12 years & over: 5 capsules 4 times daily.
- Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
- Take this product with 8 oz of water (swallow 1 capsule at a time) up to 4 times daily.
- New users: Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increase up to 4 servings per day as necessary.
- Notice: Take this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect contents from moisture.
Serving Size: 5 Capsules; Serving Per Container: 32; Calories 10; Total Carbohydrate 2g, 1%* (*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet); [Dietary Fiber 2g, 12%* (Soluble Fiber 2g+ (+Daily Value not established)]; Protein (Less than 1g); Iron 0.4mg, 2%; Potassium 25mg (Less than 1% DV); Psyllium Husk; Gelatin; Polysorbate 80; Caramel Color; Aricia; Black Iron Oxide.
- Consult a doctor if you are considering use of the product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program.
- Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
- Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
- You may initially experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
- Allergy Alert: May cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to ingested or inhaled psyllium.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting or experience a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks.
- Stop use and ask a doctor is constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Bulk- forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work.
- If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine.
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
RN: 000630S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3590734, UPC: 05256914034