Health Mart Fish Oil 1000 mg Dietary Supplement Softgels
EPA and DHA are important Omega-3 fatty acids that support cardiovascular health as well as being important components of the cells in the body. This Fish Oil 1000 mg Dietary Supplement Softgels contains high-quality molecularity distilled fish oil concentrate. Heart health support. Omega-3. Gluten-free. No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel with any meal, up to three (3) times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Softgel: Calories 10; Total Fat 1 g, DV 1%* (*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet) (Saturated Fat 0.5 g, DV 3%, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g,**); Cholesterol 5 mg, DV 2%; Fish Oil Concentrate 1,000 mg** (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 300 mg**; Fish Body Oil; Gelatin; Glycerin; Purified Water; Refined Soybean Oil; Mixed Tocopherols **Daily Value not established.
- Contains soy and fish (anchovy, cod, herring, mackerel, salmon, sardine, sprat).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
RN: 000528S00495H02, MCK: 3904232, UPC: 05256914157