Health Mart Fish Oil 1000 mg Softgels
Enteric coating to avoid upset stomach, aftertaste & reflux. Health Mart Fish Oil 1000 mg Softgels contains EPA and DHA are important Omega-3 fatty acids that support cardiovascular health as well as being important components of the cells in the body. This contains high-quality molecularity distilled fish oil concentrate. Heart health support. Omega-3. Reflux free. Gluten-free. No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free.
These statements have not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel with any meal, up to three (3) times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Softgel: Calories 10; Total Fat 1 g, DV 1% (Saturated Fat 0.5 g, DV 3%, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g,**); Cholesterol 5 mg, DV 2%; Fish Oil Concentrate 1,000 mg** (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 300 mg**); Fish Body Oil; Gelatin; Glycerin; Purified Water; Mixed Tocopherols; Coating Contains one or more of the following (Sodium Alginate, Stearic Acid, Ethylcellulose, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic Acid, Polymethyl Acrylate, PEG, Talc, Vanillin). **Daily Value not established.
- Contains soy and fish (anchovy, cod, herring, mackerel, salmon, sardine, sprat).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000508S00495H02, MCK: 3916855, UPC: 05256914156