Health Mart Fish Oil 1200 mg Softgels – Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Fish Oil
EPA and DHA are important omega-3 fatty acids that support cardiovascular health as well as being important components of the cells in the body. Health Mart Fish Oil 1200 Mg Softgels contains high quality molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate. No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel with any meal, up to three (3) times daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Softgel: Calories 15; Total Fat 1 g 1% *Daily Value, Percent Daily Value Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet (Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%*, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g **Daily Value not Established, Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g**); Cholesterol 5 mg 2%*; Fish Oil Concentrate 1,200 mg** (EPA [Eicosapentaenoic Acid]**, DHA [Docosahexaenoic Acid]**, Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 360 mg**); Gelatin; Vegetable Glycerin; Purified Water; Mixed Tocopherols.
- Contains soy and fish (anchovy, cod, herring, mackerel, salmon, sardine and sprat). Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if an adverse reaction occurs.
RN: 000595S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3916863, UPC: 05256914154