Health Mart Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg Softgels
Health Mart Flaxseed oil 1000 mg derived from the flax plant, is a source of Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids that support heart health. No added sugar, salt, yeast, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) softgel with any meal, twice daily or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
1 Softgel: Calories 10; Total Fat 1 g (1% Daily Value*) (Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g [**Daily Value not established]); Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (**) (Containing No Less Than: Alpha-Linolenic Acid [Omega-3] 500 mg [**], Linoleic Acid [Omega-6] 123 mg [**], Oleic Acid [Omega-9] 126 mg [**]); Gelatin; Glycerin; Purified Water; *Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and consult a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000622S00495H02, MCK: 3916871, UPC: 05256914159