Health Mart Green Tea Complex Standardized Extract Vegetarian Capsules
Green tea complex standardized extract capsules (Camellia Sinensis) contains natural polyphenols, which act as powerful antioxidants. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives or artificial flavors. Gluten-free. Vegetarian. This statement has not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. Green tea complex is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As an herbal supplement, adults take two (2) capsules daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
2 Vegetarian Capsules: Green Tea Extract (Leaf) Standardized Concentrate of Camellia Sinensis (Leaf) 300 mg (Daily Value not established); Oat Fiber; Rice Bran; Cellulose; Silicon Dioxide; Magnesium Stearate; Contains <2% of: Magnesium Stearate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tamper with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000414S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3916905, UPC: 05256914164