Sunmark Calamine Lotion
Dries the Oozing and Weeping of Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, and Poison Sumac.
How To Apply
- Shake Well Before Using.
- Adults and Children 6 Months of Age and Older: Moisten Cotton or Soft Cloth With Lotion and Apply as Often as Needed for Comfort.
- Children Under 6 Months of Age: Consult a Doctor.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Calamine Zinc Oxide.
Bentonite Magma Calcium Hydroxide Glycerin Purified Water.
- For External Use Only.
- Use Only as Directed.
- Avoid Contact With Eyes and Mucous Membranes.
- Ask a Doctor Before Using on Children Under 6 Months of Age.
- When Using This Product: Discontinue Use if Condition Worsens or Does Not Improve Within 7 Days, and Consult a Doctor.
- In Case of Accidental Ingestion, Seek Professional Assistance or Contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
RN: 000153S00495H02, MCK: 1722842, UPC: 01093914833