Health Mart Calamine Lotion – Calamine, Zinc Oxide
Health Mart Calamine Lotion is Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac and other minor skin irritations. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
How To Apply
- Adults and children 6 mo. of age and older: shake well before using.
- Cleanse the skin with soap and water.
- Let dry before each use.
- Apply lotion to the affected area using cotton or soft cloth, as often as needed for comfort.
- Children under 6 mo. of age: consult a doctor before use.
- Store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Calamine 8%; Zinc Oxide 8%
Bentonite Magma; Calcium Hydroxide; Glycerin; Purified Water.
- For External Use Only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Ask a doctor before using on children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 000153S00495H02, MCK: 2227411, UPC: 05256913499