Health Mart Chest Rub Cough Suppressant Topical Analgesic – Camphor, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol
Health Mart Chest Rub Cough Suppressant Topical Analgesic On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold. Also temporarily relieves minor aches and pains. The active ingredients in this chest rub work naturally by breathing in the medicated vapors.
- Topical Analgesic
- Works on muscles and joints
How To Apply
- See important warnings under ‘when using this product.’
- Adults and children 2 yrs and over: Rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching muscles.
- Cover with a warm dry cloth if desired.
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth.
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
Camphor 4.8%; Eucalyptus Oil 1.2%; Menthol 2.6%
Cedarleaf Oil; Nutmeg Oil; Special Petrolatum; Spirits of Turpentine; Thymol.
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use: By mouth, with tight bandages, in nostrils, on wounds or damaged skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema. When using this product, do not: heat, microwave, add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back; cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children: In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
RN: 000238S00495H02, MCK: 1898162, UPC: 05256913373