Sunmark Medicated Chest Rub
On Chest and Throat Temporarily Relieves Cough Due to Common Cold. On Muscles and Joints, Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches and Pains.
How To Apply
- See Important Warnings Under ‘when Using This Product.
- Adults and Children 2 Yrs and Over: Rub a Thick Layer on Chest and Throat or Rub on Sore Aching Muscles.
- Cover With a Warm Dry Cloth if Desired.
- Keep Clothing Loose About Throat/chest to Help Vapors Reach the Nose/mouth.
- Repeat Up to Three Times Per 24 Hours or as Directed by Doctor.
- Children Under 2 Years of Age: Ask a Doctor.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Store at room temperature.
Camphor 4.8% Eucalyptus Oil 1.2% Menthol 2.6%
Cedarleaf Oil Nutmeg Oil Special Petrolatum Spirits of Turpentine Thymol.
For External Use Only Avoid Contact With Eyes.
Do Not Use: by Mouth, With Tight Bandages, in Nostrils, on Wounds or Damaged Skin.
Ask a Doctor Before Use if You Have: Cough That Occurs With Too Much Phlegm (Mucus) Persistent or Chronic Cough Such as Occurs With Smoking, Asthma or Emphysema. When Using This Product Do Not: Heat Microwave Add to Hot Water or Any Container Where Heating Water. May Cause Splattering and Result in Burns.
Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if: Muscle Aches/pains Persist More Than 7 Days or Come Back Cough Lasts More Than 7 Days, Comes Back, or Occurs With Fever, Rash or Headache That Lasts. These Could Be the Signs of a Serious Condition. If Pregnant or Breast-feeding, Ask a Health Professional Before Use. In Case of Accidental Ingestion, Get Medical Help or Contact a Poison Control Center Right Away.
RN: 000248S00495H02, MCK: 1982891, UPC: 01093959833