Health Mart Fiber Caplets – Methylcellulose
Health Mart Fiber Caplets100 Count Relieves occasional constipation to help restore and maintain regularity. Generally produces a bowel movement in 12-72 hours. Gluten-free.
Health Mart Fiber Caplets Directions:
- This product generally produces an effect in 12-72 hours.
- Take this product (child or adult) dose with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid.
- Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking, see the choking warning.
- Adults & children 12 years & over: dose: 2 caplets, maximum dose: up to 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 11 years: dose: 1 caplet, maximum dose: up to 6 times daily.
- Children under 6 years: dose: ask a doctor, maximum dose: ask a doctor.
- Store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
- Protect contents from moisture.
- Keep tightly closed.
Health Mart Fiber Caplets Active Ingredients:
Each Caplet Contains Methylcellulose 500 mg.
Citric Acid; Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; Crospovidone; FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sodium Bicarbonate; The Sodium Chloride; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Each Caplet Contains: Sodium 10 mg.
Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking.
Do not take this product if: You have difficulty swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
When using this product: Do not use laxative products for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor; do not use if you are on a low salt diet unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: rectal bleeding occurs; you fail to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper evident: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing.
RN: 000576S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2226587, UPC: 05256913528