Health Mart Pharmacy Nighttime Sleep Aid Tablets – Doxylamine Succinate
Nighttime Sleep Aid Tablets Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep. Fall asleep fast/safe. One tablet per dose. Easy to swallow. Includes 32 tablets.
Nighttime Sleep Aid Tablets Features:
- For a restful night’s sleep
- Wake up rested and refreshed
- Reduces difficulty falling asleep
- Adults: Take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: do not use if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- Keep outer package for complete product information.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Store Nighttime SleepAid at controlled room temperature 20 – 25 degrees C (68 -77 degrees F).
Each Tablet Contains Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg.
Dicalcium Phosphate; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sodium Starch Glycolate.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs.
When using this product: Take only at bedtime; avoid alcoholic beverages. Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before using Nighttime Sleep Aid Tablets.
Keep out of reach of children: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
RN : 000374S00495H02, ZC: 000400, MCK: 3960366, UPC: 62011040101