Health Mart Pharmacy Stay Awake Tablets – Caffeine
- Restores alertness in just a cup of coffee
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet not more often than every 3 to 4 hours.
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- Retain carton for complete product information.
- Store Stay Awake Tablets at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
- Excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Each Tablet Contains: Caffeine 200 mg
Corn Starch; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; Dextrose; Dicalcium Phosphate; FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Silica Gel.
- For occasional use only.
- Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- Do not use: in children under 12 years, as a substitute for sleep.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Stay Awake Tablets out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
RN: 000122S00495H02, MCK: 3633047, UPC: 05256914096, 226-21