Health Mart Triple Antibiotic Ointment – Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate
Health Mart Triple Antibiotic Ointment First-Aid is used to prevent and treat minor skin infections caused by small cuts, scrapes, or burns. It is also available without a prescription for self-medication. This product contains the same active ingredients as Neosporin (neomycin, bacitracin, and polymyxin), which are antibiotics that work by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- 24-hour infection protection.
- First Aid Treatment for Minor Cuts, Scrapes, Burns.
First-Aid How To Apply
- Cleans the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily.
- It may be covered with a sterile bandage.
- To open: unscrew the cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- Store Antibiotic Ointment at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Each Gram Contains Bacitracin Zinc 400 Units; Neomycin Sulfate 3.5 mg; Polymyxin B Sulfate 5000 Units.
For external use only.
Do not use: In the eyes; over large areas of the body; if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if a condition persists or gets worse; you need to use longer than 1 week; a rash other allergic reaction develops. Keep Triple Antibiotic Ointment out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000185S00495H02, MCK: 3675386, UPC: 05256914066