Health Mart True Metrix Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Test Strips used For self-testing of glucose in fresh, human capillary whole blood taken from the fingertip or forearm. This diabetic test strip Use only with Self Monitoring Blood Glucose Meters. Tripe Sense Technology automatically detects, analyzes, and corrects variables in each blood sample to ensure proven accuracy and confidence in results. Please refer to True Metrix Owners Booklet or Test Strip Instructions For Use for more details.
Blood Glucose Test Strips Features:-
- For single patient use.
- Take a Tiny blood sample.
- Easy to handle strips.
- This diabetic test strip Use only with Self Monitoring glucose Meters.
Directions to use diabetes test strips:
- Includes instructions for use (read before use). Store at a temperature range of 40-86 degrees F (4-30 degrees C). Do not freeze.
Ingredients of test strip:
- Reagents: Glucose Dehydrogenase-FAD (Aspergillus Species); Mediators; Buffers; Stabilizers
Warnings to use test strip:
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
RN: 000593S00495H02, MCK: 3408465, UPC: 56151146304, R3089350