Health Mart Hemorrhoidal Ointment – Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Phenylephrine HCl
Health Mart Hemorrhoidal Ointment Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts. Also Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burning.
- Medicated formula.
- Adults, when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or soft cloth before applying ointment.
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with the top end of the cap.
- Apply Hemorrhoidal Ointment to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
- Intrarectal use: Remove the cover from the applicator, attach the applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well and gently insert the applicator into the rectum, thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover.
- Also, apply ointment to external area.
- Regular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptoms.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store Hemorrhoidal Ointment at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Mineral Oil 14%; Petrolatum 74.9%; Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Benzoic Acid; Butylated Hydroxyanisole; Corn Oil; Glycerin; Lanolin; Lanolin Alcohols; Methylparaben; Mineral Oil; Paraffin; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; White Wax.
- For external and/or intrarectal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
- When using this product: Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage of Hemorrhoidal Ointment unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Bleeding occurs, the condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days; introduction of the applicator into the rectum causes additional pain.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use: Keep Hemorrhoidal Ointment out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000257S00495H02, MCK: 3509841, UPC: 05256914002