Sunmark Hemorrhoidal Ointment Medicated Formula
Helps Relieve Local Itching and Discomfort Associated With Hemorrhoids. Temporarily Shrinks Hemorrhoidal Tissue and Relieves Burning. Temporarily Provides a Coating for Relief of Anorectal Discomforts. Temporarily Protects the Inflamed, Irritated Anorectal Surface to Help Make Bowel Movements Less Painful.
- Adults: When Practical, Cleanse the Affected Area by Patting or Blotting With an Appropriate Cleansing Tissue.
- Gently Dry by Patting or Blotting With Toilet Tissue or a Soft Cloth Before Application of This Ointment.
- Apply to Affected Area Up to 4 Times Daily, Especially at Night, in the Morning or After Each Bowel Movement.
- For Intrarectal Use: Remove Cover From Applicator, Attach Applicator to Tube, Lubricate Applicator Well and Gently Insert Applicator Into the Rectum Thoroughly Cleanse Applicator After Each Use and Replace Cover.
- Also Apply Ointment to External Area.
- Regular Use Provides Continual Therapy for Relief of Symptoms.
- Children Under 12 Years of Age: Ask a Doctor.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Store at 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
Mineral Oil 14% Petrolatum 74.9% Phenylephrine Hcl 0.25%
Benzoic Acid Butylated Hydroxyanisole Corn Oil Lanolin Lanolin Alcohols Methylparaben Mineral Oil. Paraffin Propylparaben Purified Water Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil Tocopheryl Acetate White Wax.
- For External and/or Intrarectal Use Only.
- Ask a Doctor Before Use if You Have: Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disease, Diabetes, Difficulty in Urination Due to Enlargement of the Prostate Gland.
- Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use if You Are Presently Taking a Prescription Drug for High Blood Pressure or Depression.
- When Using This Product Do Not Exceed the Recommended Daily Dosage Unless Directed by a Doctor.
- Stop Use and Ask a Doctor if: Bleeding Occurs Condition Worsens or Does Not Improve Within 7 Days Introduction of Applicator Into the Rectum Causes Additional Pain.
- If Pregnant or Breast-feeding, Ask a Health Professional Before Use.
- If Swallowed, Get Medical Help or Contact a Poison Control Center Right Away. (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000284S00495H02, MCK: 3509833, UPC: 01093979744