Health Mart Hydrocortisone 1% Cream Maximum Strength Plus 12 Moisturizers – Hydrocortisone
Hydrocortisone 1% Cream Temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritation and rashes due to eczema; insect bites; poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac; soaps; detergents; cosmetics; jewelry; seborrheic dermatitis; psoriasis; external genital and anal itching.
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Enriched with vitamins A, D, and E. Maximum strength plus 12 moisturizers.
- Relieves itching, skin irritation, and rashes
How To Apply
- For itching of skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For external anal and genital itching, adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying.
- Apply to the affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- To open: unscrew the cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto the tube.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store Hydrocortisone 1% Cream at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Aloe Barbadensis; Cetearyl Alcohol/Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Oil; Citric Acid; Corn (Zea Mays) Oil; Glycerin; Glyceryl Stearate; Isopropyl Palmitate; Maltodextrin; Methylparaben; Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate); Paraffin; Petrolatum; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Stearyl Alcohol; Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate); Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol); Mineral Oil.
For external use only.
Do not use: In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor; for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes; do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor; do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor; rectal bleeding occurs. Keep Hydrocortisone 1% Cream out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000186S00495H02, MCK: 2227486, UPC: 05256913465