Health Mart Hydrocortisone 1% Cream Maximum Strength with Aloe
Health Mart Hydrocortisone 1% Cream Maximum Strength with Aloe Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: eczema; psoriasis; poison ivy, oak, sumac; insect bites; detergents; jewelry; cosmetics; soaps; seborrheic dermatitis. Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching. Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
How To Apply
- For itching of skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes: adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- For external anal and genital itching, adults: when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal, and screw cap back onto tube.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Aloe Powder; Cetearyl Alcohol/Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Citric Acid; Glycerin; Glyceryl Monostearate; Methylparaben; Mineral Oil; Paraffin Wax; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Stearyl Alcohol.
For external use only.
Do not use: In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor; for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes; do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor; do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor; rectal bleeding occurs.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000147S00495H02, MCK: 2227478, UPC: 05256913464, 321-28