Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Solution USP – Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution an antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns. As an oral rinse: for temporary use in cleaning minor wounds or irritation/inflammation to the mouth and gums resulting from minor dental procedures, orthodontic appliances or accidental injury.
- Hydrogen Peroxide (Stabilized) 3% Topical Solution U.S.P.
- First aid antiseptic for treatment of minor cuts & abrasions
- Convenient trigger spray tops and light-resistant brown bottles
How To Apply
- For antiseptic use: clean the affected area, apply a small amount on area 1 to 3 times daily.
- For oral rinse use: adults and children 2 years and older mix with an equal amount of water and swish around and over the affected area then spit out.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Do not shake.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Keep H.P Solution tightly closed and at controlled room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
- For external use except when used as an oral rinse: do not use in the eyes; do not apply over a large area of the body; do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns.
- Stop use consult a dentist or doctor if the condition persists or gets worse; sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, redness or fever develop.
- Keep Hydrogen Peroxide Solution out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 000720S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3491917, UPC: 05256913965