Health Mart Hydrogen Peroxide Wound Cleanser – Hydrogen Peroxide
As an antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns. As an oral rinse: For temporary use in cleaning minor wounds or irritation/inflammation to the mouth and gums resulting from minor dental procedures, orthodontic appliances or accidental injury.
- It is an Antiseptic to prevent infections
- Also used for cleaning Wounds and irritation
Hydrogen Peroxide Wound Cleanser Directions:
- For antiseptic use: Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount on area 1 to 3 times daily.
- For oral rinse use: Adults and children 2 years and older mix with an equal amount of water and swish around and over the affected area then spit out.
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Hydrogen Peroxide 3%
For external use except when used as an oral rinse.
Do not use: In the eyes. Do not apply over large areas of the body and Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a dentist or doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
Stop use and consult a dentist or doctor if: Condition persists or gets worse; sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain, redness or fever develop. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 000055S00495H02, MCK: 3490976, UPC: 05256913964