Health Mart Infant Ear Syringe
Health Mart Infant Ear Syringe Gently removes ear wax and debris. Infant Ear Syringe Is Best For Ear wax.
- Soft, easy-flex vinyl.
- 2-year warranty.
- 1 oz (29 mL) capacity.
How To Use
- Please inspect Infant Syringe before use and replace if damaged or shows signs of wear.
- Use only distilled water at body temperature.
- The child should be seated and should hold a small basin under ear to catch returning water. The head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
- If the child is younger than three years old, gently pull the ear backside and down side to expose the ear canal.
- If a child is older than three gently pull ear backward and upward to expose the ear canal.
- The tip of the syringe should be directed slightly upward toward side of the ear canal rather than straight back toward the eardrum.
- Do not let the tip of Infant Ear Syringe touch or enter the ear canal.
- Squeeze contents gently toward the side of the ear canal. Never inject forcefully.
- Note: When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
- Cleaning: 1. A clean syringe with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly before initial use and after each use. Shake out excess water and let air-dry thoroughly.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from hot surfaces and sharp instruments.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat.
- If the child experiences pain or dizziness, discontinue use.
- Do not resume irrigation without consulting a doctor.
- Never irrigate ears if eardrum is perforate, or if any drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present.
- This product is not a toy.
- Keep away from children.
RN: 000226S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2227700, UPC: 05256913580