Health Mart Infant Gas Relief Drops – Simethicone
Infants Gas Relief Drops relieve the symptoms of gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods. Help keep your little one comfortable, healthy, and happy with Infants Gas Relief, 100 Doses. The number-one pediatrician recommended brand, has been providing safe and effective relief of infant gas for generations. These infant gas drops work gently to speed up a baby’s natural process of getting rid of gas to relieve pressure and discomfort. They’re safe for use with all infants, including newborns. It works by gently breaking down gas bubbles inside of your little one to get rid of symptoms and discomfort.
- Simethicone Drops
- Shake well before using.
- All dosage may be repeated as needed.
- After meals and ta bedtime; fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level.
- Dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- May mix with 1 oz of cool water, infant formula, and other suitable liquids.
- Clean dropper after each use and close the bottle to maintain child resistance.
- Infants under 2 years old and under 24 pounds: 0.3mL.
- Children over 2 years old and over 24 pounds: 0.6mL.
- Store at room temperature.
Each 0.3 mL Contains: Simethicone 20mg.
Benzoic Acid; Flavor; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Purified Water; Simethicone Emulsion; Sorbitol; Xanthan Gum.
- When using this product do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- SEALED WITH PRINTED NECK BAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
- KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION.
RN: 000323S00495H02, MCK: 2083616, UPC: 05256913673