Health Mart Infants’ Pain & Fever Suspension Liquid – Acetaminophen
Health Mart Infants’ Pain & Fever Suspension Liquid temporarily: reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache. For ages 2 to 3 years. #1 pediatrician recommended brand for teething pain and is gentle on little tummies with a kid-friendly cherry and grape flavor. It includes a SimpleMeasure syringe with dosing for children 2 to 3 years of age. For dosing information for children 2 years and under, ask your healthcare professional.
- Aspirin, ibuprofen, gluten, alcohol-free.
- The pediatrician preferred the dosing system.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Shake well before using. mL = milliliter.
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of the syringe.
- Insert syringe tip into the bottle opening.
- Flip bottle upside down.
- Pull yellow part of the syringe to the first dose line and then push the product back into the bottle.
- Pull yellow part of the syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose.
- Dispense liquid slowly into the child’s mouth, toward inner cheek. Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
- Dosing chart: 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 5 mL or as directed by a doctor.
- Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product.
- Do not use any other dosing device.
- Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor.
- Store Infants Fever Suspension Liquid at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each 5 mL Contains: Acetaminophen 160 mg
Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butylparaben; Calcium Sulfate; Carrageenan; D&C Red #33; FD&C Blue #1; Flavor; Glycerin; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Hydroxyethyl Cellulose; Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitol Solution; Tribasic Sodium Phosphate.
Liver warning: Fever Suspension Liquid contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include: Skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use: With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if: Your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood-thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep Infants Fever Suspension Liquid out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
RN: 000321S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3917895, 3917887, UPC: 05256913248, 05256913247