Health Mart Pharmacy Instant Cold Pack Disposable Twin Packs
Instant Disposable Pack Cold therapy is a recognized medical treatment for everyday minor injuries and generally applied within 72 hours following sprains, strains, swelling, headaches, nose bleeds, toothaches, minor cuts & scrapes, insect bites, and minor injuries. For shoulder, back, abdomen, knee, elbow, arm, leg.
- 6″x8″ (153 mm x 204 mm).
- It requires no refrigeration.
- Single-use packs.
- Remain cold for 30 minutes.
How To Use
- Locate and pop the inner liquid bag by squeezing sides firmly.
- Shake well to mix contents.
- Wrap or cover before applying to the desired area.
- Discard Packs after a single-use.
- Carefully read all instructions and warnings located on Gel Pack before use.
RN: 000286S00495H02, MCK: 3571999, UPC: 05256914058, 025