Health Mart Iron Supplement Tablets
Health Mart Iron Supplement Tablets provide the body with ferrous sulfate. It is recommended for iron deficiency when the need for iron supplementation has been determined by a health professional. Each tablet contains 200 mg of dried ferrous sulfate USP (65 mg of elemental iron), equivalent to 325 mg of ferrous sulfate USP. Small, specially coated tablet for improved palatability. Gluten-free.
- Adults – one tablet daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a physician.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store at controlled room temperature (50-86 degrees F).
1 Tablet: Iron 65 mg; Dried Ferrous Sulfate; Dicalcium Phosphate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Stearic Acid; Calcium Citrate; Crospovidone; Alginic Acid; Magnesium Stearate; Hypromellose; Silicon Dioxide; Polyethylene Glycol; FD&C Yellow #5 Lake; Dextrose; FD&C Blue #2 Lake; Lecithin; Titanium Dioxide; FD&C Yellow #6 Lake; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; FD&C Blue #1 Lake.
- Contains Soy. The treatment of any anemic condition should be under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Since oral iron products interfere with absorption of certain antibiotics, these products should not be taken within 2 hours of each other.
- Occasional gastrointestinal discomfort (such as nausea) may be minimized by taking with meals.
- Iron-containing products may occasionally cause constipation or diarrhea.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 000276S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1876085 , UPC: 05256913422