Health Mart Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol USP – Isopropyl Alcohol
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol It can be used for rubbing and massaging during minor cuts as well as abrasions on the affected area. Isopropyl Alcohol is safe for usage and is effective in preventing the risk of infection of the skin.
- For rubbing, massaging & sponge bath.
- First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts; scrapes; burns.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
- Store at room temperature.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% by volume.
For external use only: Flammable, keep away from spark, heat, and flame.
Ask a doctor before use for: Deep wounds; animal bites; serious burns.
When using this product: Do not get into eyes; do not apply over a large area of the body; do not use longer than 1 week.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children, In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 002297S00495H02, MCK: 3491933, UPC: 05256913962, 124916926