Health Mart Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol USP – Isopropyl Alcohol
First aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts; scrapes; burns. It is also a general-purpose disinfectant for hospital equipment or surfaces not likely to come into contact with broken skin.
- Prevents infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Used as a disinfectant too.
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol Directions:
How To Apply
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily, May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
- Store at room temperature
Isopropyl Alcohol 91% by volume.
For external use only: Flammable, keep away from spark, heat, and flame.
Ask a doctor before use for: Deep wounds, animal bites; serious burns.
When using this product: Do not get into eyes; do not apply over a large area of the body; do not use longer than 1 week.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition persists or gets worse. Keep out of reach of children, In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
RN: 002917S00495H02, MCK: 3491958, UPC: 05256913963, 124216926