Health Mart Lubricating Plus Eye Drops – Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
Health Mart Lubricating Plus Eye Drops For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind and sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation. It comes in preservative-free single-use vials and is safe to use as often as needed, so your eyes can feel good – anytime, anywhere.
- A fast-acting, long-lasting formula for sensitive eyes.
- Relieves burning, irritation, and dryness of the eyes.
How To Apply
- To open, twist and pull tab to remove.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Retain this carton for future reference.
- Store Lubricating Eye Drops at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Single-Use Container: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%
Calcium Chloride Dihydrate; Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate; Potassium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Lactate Solution; Water for Injection; May Also Contain: Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH.
- For external use only.
- Do not use Lubricating Eye Drops if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- When using this product to avoid contamination: do not touch the tip of container to any surface; do not reuse; once opened, discard; do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision occur, redness or irritation of the eye continues, redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep Lubricating Eye Drops out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF VIAL IS DAMAGED OR OPENED.
RN: 000563S00495H02, MCK: 1908078, UPC: 05256913728