Mason Hyaluronic Acid 100MG -May Support General Health. Hyaluronic Acid is naturally made in your body and it’s everywhere—your joints, bones and organs, including your skin. It is a beneficial skin nutrient found deep in the dermal layer of the skin. As we grow older, the levels of Hyaluronic Acid that we produce decrease.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural component of the body.
- Beneficial skin nutrient found deep in the dermis
- Contains a one- to two-month supply of easy-to-swallow capsules
- For adults, take one capsule one to two times daily, preferably with meals.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
RN: 000688S00495H02, Z: 000000, MCK: 3907920, UPC: 1777-30