Health Mart Maximum Strength Mucus Relief Extended-Release Tablets – Guaifenesin
Health Mart Maximum Strength Mucus Relief Extended-Release Tablets Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Extended-Release Tablets loosen mucus in 12-hour. Thins and loosens mucus.
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Guaifenesin 1200 mg
Carbomer; Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose; Lactose Monohydrate; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Povidone; Talc.
Do not use: For children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor: If cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN, OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING. KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
RN: 000535S000495H02,MCK: 3798022, UPC: 0525691421