Health Mart Mega Krill Softgels
The 100% pure krill oil in Mega Krill softgels is producing with 100% natural Antarctic krill. These tiny, shrimp-like crustaceans flourish in the frigid waters of the Southern Ocean around the Antarctic continent. Heart health: Krill is a shrimp-like crustacean found abundantly in cold ocean regions. It contains the same beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish, plus phospholipids and astaxanthin.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. No artificial colors, lactose, gluten. No fishy aftertaste due to krill oil omega-3s being carried in phospholipid form. These statements have not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Adults-One softgel daily with food as a dietary supplement.
- Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
1 Softgel: Calories 5; Total Fat 0.5 g (Daily Value 1%); Krill Oil 500 mg** (Omega-3 Fatty Acids 115 mg (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 64 mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 30 mg); Phospholipids 167 mg, Astaxanthin 25 mcg); Krill Oil; Gelatin; Glycerin; Purified Water USP; Sorbitol; Contains 2% Or Less Of: Ethyl Vanillin; Mannitol; Natural Vanilla Flavor; Sorbitan **Daily Value Not Established.
- CONTAINS CRUSTACEAN SHELLFISH (KRILL).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking medication(s) or persons who have a health condition should consult their physician before using this product.
RN: 001114S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3481744, UPC: 05256913928