Health Mart Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablets 5 mg
Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablets is a hormone that helps maintain the body’s circadian rhythm and promotes optimal rest and relaxation. It has been associated with normal body rhythms and sleep/wake patterns. Quick dissolve. Natural cherry flavor. Gluten-free. This statement has not been in the evaluation of the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Helps maintain a regular sleep cycle
- Promotes rest and relaxation
- It encourages a calm mood and assists in improving the quality of rest.
- Adults: Dissolve one tablet daily under tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow.
- Use just prior to or at bedtime.
- Keep Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablets out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
1 Tablet: Melatonin 5 mg (Daily Value not established); Mannitol; Crospovidone; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Contains 2% or less of FD&C Red No. 40 Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Melatonin; Natural Cherry Flavor; Stearic Acid; Sucralose.
- Take at bedtime only.
- Melatonin can induce drowsiness and sleep.
- Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking sedatives or other medication(s), or persons who have a health condition or are experiencing long-term sleep difficulties should consult their physician before using this product.
- Do not use alcohol, drive a vehicle or operate machinery while taking this product.
- Do not use Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablet prior to surgery.
- Tablet color may vary.
RN: 000295S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3798105, UPC: 05256914170