Health Mart Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablets 10 mg
Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablets 10 mg works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle and promotes relaxation and sleep. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- No added yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
- Quick dissolve.
- Cherry flavor.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet 30 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Place Melatonin under the tongue for 15 to 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
Each Tablet Contains: Melatonin 10 mg (Daily Value not established); Sucrose; Mannitol; Polyplasdone; Crospovidone; Cellulose; Contains <2% of: Crospovidone; Magnesium Stearate; Natural Flavor; Silicon Dioxide; Sorbitol; Stearic Acid; Sucralose.
- Keep Melatonin out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Do not take Melatonin Quick Dissolve Tablets if you are operating machinery or a vehicle.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women or those under the age of 18.
RN: 000495S00495H02, MCK: 3916889, UPC: 05256914167