Health Mart Melatonin Sleep Support Tablets 3 mg
Melatonin Sleep Support Tablets 3 mg works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle and promotes relaxation and sleep. No added sugar, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Helps maintain a regular sleep cycle
- Promotes rest and relaxation
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet 30 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 94 mg (7% Daily Value); Melatonin 3 mg (Daily Value not established); Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Maltodextrin; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide.
- Keep Melatonin Sleep Support Tablets out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition, or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- Do not take Melatonin Sleep Support if you are operating machinery or a vehicle.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women or those under the age of 18.
RN: 000431S00495H02, MCK: 3911757, UPC: 05256914168, 14168