MidNite Sleep Aid Tablets Dietary Supplement Chewable Cherry
The MidNite Sleep Aid Tablets Original Cherry chewable tablet helps you fall asleep faster and wake up with no morning grogginess. It activates your natural sleep cycle with melatonin, which is proven to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep. MidNite also contains a proprietary blend of lavender, chamomile and lemon balm. Because MidNite is drug-free you can take it up to three hours before waking with confidence that you will be ready for the day ahead. Activate your natural sleep cycle. For occasional sleeplessness keep MidNite chewable tablets nearby for the middle of the night convenience.
- Made with all-natural sleep ingredients, not drugs
- Only sleepAid remedy that can be taken at any time – even the middle of the night – with no morning grogginess
- Ingredients are safe, effective and not habit-forming
- Can be taken without the need for water – keep them bedside
- Great for naps and airplane flights too
- 30 chewable tablets
- Fall asleep faster
- No morning grogginess
- Activate your natural sleep cycle
- For adults 18 years and older.
- To help you fall asleep or get back to sleep: Chew one tablet.
- No water necessary.
- Allow for at least three hours of sleep after the last dose to avoid morning grogginess.
- Do not exceed two tablets in a 24-hour period.
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- Store Sleep Aid Tablets at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Per Tablet: Melatonin 1.5 mg; Proprietary Blend 22 mcg (Lemon Balm (Aerial Parts), Chamomile (Flower), Lavender (Flower)); Quick Melt Blend: (Mannitol; Crospovidone; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sorbitol; Silica; Copovidone) Stearic Acid; Natural Flavors; Malic Acid; Magnesium Stearate; Sucralose.
- Keep Sleep Aid Tablets out of the reach of children and pets.
- Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women.
- Talk to your healthcare provider before use if you have any medical condition or are taking any medication.
- Do not use when consuming alcohol, sedatives, or other products which may cause drowsiness.
- After using this product, do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in other activities that require complete mental alertness until you feel fully awake.
- Talk to your healthcare provider if sleeplessness persists for more than four weeks.
- Sleep Aid tablets are not for long-term, continuous use.
RN: 000648S00495H02, MCK: 2049922, UPC: 34601705030, 05030