Health Mart Milk of Magnesia Mint Saline Laxative – Magnesium Hydroxide
Milk of Magnesia Mint Saline Laxative relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). It generally produces a bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours. It provides overnight relief without cramps, sugar or stimulants. Also it offers cramp-free, gentle overnight relief of constipation without the use of harsh stimulants. The #1 Doctor’s recommended.
- Shake Milk of Magnesia Mint well before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period.
- The dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor.
- Follow each dosage with a full glass (8 oz) of fluid.
- Use the dosage cup provided, Tbsp = tablespoon.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2-4 tablespoons.
- Children 6 to 11 years: 1-2 tablespoons.
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not freeze.
- Store Milk of Magnesia Mint at room temperature tightly closed.
1 Tablespoon: Magnesium Hydroxide 1200 mg.
Purified Water; Sodium Hypochlorite; Each Tablespoonful Contains: Magnesium 500 mg.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Kidney disease; a magnesium restricted diet; stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are presently taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Milk of Magnesia Mint out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
RN: 000307S00495H02, MCK: 2226736, UPC: 05256913517