Health Mart Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative Original Flavor – Magnesium Hydroxide
Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). It generally produces a bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours. It also provides overnight relief without cramps, sugar or stimulants. #1 Doctors recommended Product.
Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative Directions:
Magnesia Saline LaxativeDosage
- Shake well before use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- The dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- Follow each dosage with a full glass (8 oz) of fluid
- Use dosage cup provided, Tbsp = tablespoon
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2-4 tablespoons
- Children 6 to 11 years: 1-2 tablespoons
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor before using Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative.
- Do not freeze.
- Store at room temperature tightly closed.
Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative Active Ingredients:
1 Tablespoon: Magnesium Hydroxide 1200 mg.
Purified Water; Sodium Hypochlorite; Each Tablespoonful Contains: Magnesium 500 mg.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Kidney disease; a magnesium restricted diet; stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are presently taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxatives out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
RN: 000298S00495H02, MCK: 2226769, UPC: 05256913518