Health Mart Mineral Oil USP Lubricant Laxative – Mineral Oil
Mineral Oil USP Lubricant Laxative is useful in the relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). It generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours. Odorless/tasteless/colorless.
- Do not take with meals.
- Take only at bedtime.
- May be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 3 tablespoons (15 to 45 mL) maximum 3 tablespoons (45 mL) in 24 hours.
- Also children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 3 teaspoons (5 to 15 mL) maximum 3 teaspoons (15 mL) in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
- Keep Mineral Oil USP Lubricant Laxative tightly closed.
- Protect from sunlight.
Mineral Oil 99.9%
Mixed Tocopherols (Added as Stabilizer).
- Do not use: If you have difficulty swallowing; in children under 6 years of age; if you are pregnant; for a period longer than 1 week; if you are bedridden or aged.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting; noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: Presently taking a stool softener laxative; taking any other drug. take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. When using this product do not take with meals. Take only at bedtime.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: You have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition. If breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Mineral Oil USP Lubricant Laxative out of reach of children.
- Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000498S00495H02, MCK: 3475118, UPC: 05256913933