Health Mart Motion Sickness – Dimenhydrinate
For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness. Fast-acting relief for children and adults.
Motion Sickness Tablets Directions:
To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one half to one hour before starting the activity.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 2 to under 6 years: 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if the outer package is opened or the blister is torn or broken.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F)
- Excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
- Protect from moisture.
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- Keep outer package for complete product information.
Motion Sickness Tablets Active Ingredients:
In Each Tablet: Dimenhydrinate 50 mg.
Croscarmellose Sodium; Dicalcium Phosphate; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Silica Gel; Stearic Acid.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma; difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product: drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic beverages; alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
RN: 000095S00495H02, MCK: 3633054, UPC: 05256914097, 198-02