Health Mart Motion Sickness Relief Tablets – Meclizine HCl
Motion Sickness Relief – 8 tablets For the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness. Helps prevent nausea and dizziness due to motion sickness for up to 24 hours.
Motion Sickness Relief Directions:
- To prevent motion sickness, take the first dose one hour before starting the activity.
- To prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: Do not use if the outer package is opened or the blister is torn or broken.
- Do not use for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F)
- Excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- Protect from heat and humidity. Keep outer package for complete product information.
Motion Sickness Relief Active Ingredients:
Each Tablet Contains: Meclizine HCl 25 mg.
Corn Starch; D&C Yellow #10 Aluminum Lake; Lactose; Magnesium Stearate; Silica Gel.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: glaucoma; difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland, a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product: drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic beverages; alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
RN: 000110S00495H02, ZC: 000147, MCK: 3633120, UPC: 05256914103