Health Mart Mucus Relief Extended-Release Tablets – Guaifenesin
Health Mart Mucus Relief Extended-Release Tablets can help lessen chest congestion and loosen up mucus that causes discomfort when a cold or flu hits. Each of the tablets comes with 600 milligrams of guaifenesin, a powerful expectorant that can help cut down on mucus that stops up to your lungs. These Mucus Relief Tablets can make coughing more productive so you can rid your body more easily of thick, uncomfortable mucus in your chest.
These extended-release tablets can work for up to 12 hours, so you can clear up those airways and get back to breathing more regularly. Each container comes with 20 tablets to help you get through one of the more irritating symptoms of the common cold and flu. Try Equate Mucus ER Extended-Release Tablets when you’re stuffed up and put congestion behind you.
- 12-hour relief.
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus
- Makes Coughs more productive
- Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Mucus Relief Tablets can be administered without regard to the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Keep the outer carton for complete warnings and product information.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Store Mucus Relief Tablets between 20 to 25 degrees F (68 to 77 degrees F).
Each Extended-Release Tablet Contains: Guaifenesin 600 mg.
Carbomer; Colloidal Silicon Dioxide; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose Lactose Monohydrate; Magnesium Stearate Microcrystalline Cellulose; Povidone; Talc.
Do not use: For children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Mucus Relief Tablets out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right (1-800-222-1222).
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
RN: 001069S00495H02, MCK: 3798014, 3904612, UPC: 05256914212, 05256914217