Health Mart Muscle Rub Pain Relieving Cream – Menthol, Methyl Salicylate
Health Mart Muscle Rub Pain Relieving Cream temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
- Relieves aches and pain of muscles and joints due to backache, arthritis, bruises, etc.
How To Apply
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician.
- Store Pain Relieving Cream at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Menthol 10%; Methyl Salicylate 15%
Citric Acid; Glyceryl Monostearate; Lanolin; Methylparaben; Propylene Glycol; Propylparaben; Purified Water; Stearic Acid; Trolamine.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: other than directed, on children under 12 years of age, with a heating pad (may blister skin).
- When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, do not apply to wounds or damaged skin, do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops, the condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep Muscle Rub Pain Relieving Cream out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000243S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1965094, UPC: 05256913743