Health Mart Niacin 250 Mg Tablets Prolong Release
Health Mart Niacin 250 Mg Tablets (vitamin B3) plays a role in energy metabolism. Prolonged release vitamins slowly release nutrients into the body over an extended period of time. Energy and circulatory support. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Niacin 250 mg (1563% Daily Value); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 125 mg (10%); Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Cellulose; Stearic Acid; Maltodextrin; Contains <2% of: Magnesium Stearate; PEG; Polysorbate; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Silicon Dioxide; Talc.
- Keep Niacin 250 mg out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000358S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3916749, UPC: 05256914173