Health Mart Niacin 500 mg Capsules
Health Mart Niacin 500 mg Capsules (vitamin B3) plays a role in energy metabolism. Niacin from inositol hexanicotinate is a good source of vitamin B3 with a lower flushing effect that of niacin. Energy and circulatory support. No added sugar, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) capsule daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
1 Capsule: Niacin (as Inositol Hexanicotinate) 400 mg (2500% Daily Value); Inositol (as Inositol Hexanicotinate) 100 mg (Daily Value not established); Gelatin; Magnesium Silicate; Magnesium Stearate; Cellulose; Contains <2% of: Silicon Dioxide.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000572S00495H02, MCK: 3797461, UPC: 05256914172, STC14172