Health Mart Pharmacy 25 mg Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets – Diphenhydramine HCI
Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets are useful for treating occasional sleeplessness and reduce the time needed to fall asleep. The nighttime sleep aid has a non-habit forming formula, making it suitable for use without the worry of dependency or addiction.
- For relief of occoasinal sleeplessness.
- It helps you fall asleep.
- It does not contain pain reliever.
- Non-habit forming.
- Includes 24 caplets.
- Do not take more than directed.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Tamper evident: do not use Nighttime Sleep Aid if outer package is opened or blister is torn or broken.
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number.
- Keep outer package for complete product information.
- Children under 12 years: do not use.
- Protect from moisture.
- Store Nighttime SleepAid Caplets at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F).
- Excursions permitted between 15 – 30 degrees C (59 – 86 degrees F).
Each Caplet Contains: Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg
Corn Starch; Dicalcium Phosphate; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Silica Gel; Stearic Acid; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Each Caplet Contains: Calcium 30 mg.
Do not use: In children urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland; glaucoma. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using Nighttime Sleep Aid if you are under 12 years of age; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; difficulty in taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product: Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; drowsiness will occur; avoid alcoholic beverages.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
RN: 000162S00495H02, ZC:000000, MCK: 3633070, UPC: 05256914099