Health Mart Omeprazole Acid Reducer 20 mg Tablets – Omeprazole
Omeprazole Acid Reducer Tablets treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week). It is not intended for immediate heartburn relief; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Three 14 day courses of treatment.
- Acid Reducer
- Treats Frequent Heartburn! Occurring 2 or more days a week
- Treats frequent heartburn
- Takes effect in 1 to 4 days
- 3 – 14-day courses of treatment
- For adults 18 years of age and older.
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- 14 day course of Treatment: Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take Omeprazole Acid Reducer Tablets more than 1 tablet a day.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
- Swallow whole.
- Do not chew or crush tablets.
- Repeated 14-day courses (if needed): You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor.
- Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions and warnings before use.
- Keep the carton.
- It contains important information.
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store Omeprazole Acid Reducer Tablets at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F) and protect from moisture.
Each Tablet Contains: Omeprazole 20 mg.
Carnauba Wax; Ferric Oxide Red; Ferric Oxide Yellow; Hypromellose; Hypromellose Acetate Succinate; Lactose Monohydrate; Monoethanolamine; Propylene Glycol; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; The Sodium Starch Glycolate; Sodium Stearate; Sodium Stearyl Fumarate; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triethyl Citrate.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole. Do not use Omeprazole Acid Reducer Tablets if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines); prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines; diazepam (anxiety medicine); digoxin (heart medicine); tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines); prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection); methotrexate (arthritis medicine).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Your heartburn continues or worsens, you need to take this product for more than 14 days, you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months, you get diarrhea; you develop a rash or joint pain. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Omeprazole Acid Reducer Tablets out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Safety Feature-Do did not use if printed tablet blister unit is open or torn.
RN: 001739S00495H02, MCK: 2226983, 2226975, 2226967, UPC: 05256913559