Health Mart Nasal Spray Original – Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
Health Mart Original Nasal Spray Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: Common cold; hay fever; upper respiratory allergies; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure; shrinks swelled nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
- Nasal Congestion Spray relief 12-hour.
- Fast, powerful congestion.
- Relieves nasal congestion.
- Relieves Sinus Congestion
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision).
- 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Push firmly down on cap and turn counter-clockwise.
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly.
- Do not tilt the head backward while spraying.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Secure cap after use.
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
- Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store Original Nasal Spray at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution; Benzyl Alcohol; Camphor; Dibasic Sodium Phosphate; Edetate Disodium; Eucalyptol; Menthol; Monobasic Sodium Phosphate; Polysorbate 80; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease; high blood pressure; thyroid disease; diabetes; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product: Do not use more than directed; do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen; temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Original Nasal Spray out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000173S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 1886761, UPC: 05256913379