Health Mart Pharmacy Pain Relief Patches – Menthol, Camphor, Methyl Salicylate
Health Mart Pain Relief Patches for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis; simple backache; strains; bruises; sprains. Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days. Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application. Children Under 12 Years of Age Consult a doctor.
- Convenient for small and hard to cover areas
- Adhesive patches
- 2.56 in x 1.65 in
How To Apply
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Remove patch from the film.
- Apply to the affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours’ application.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Avoid storing Pain Relief Patches in direct sunlight.
- Protect product from excessive moisture.
Camphor 1.2%; Menthol 5.7%; Methyl Salicylate 6.3%
Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate; Hydrated Silica; Mineral Oil; Polyethylene Glycol 400; Polyisobutylene (1300 MW); Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer; YS Resin; Zinc Oxide.
For external use only.
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use. Do not use: on wounds or damaged skin; with a heating pad; if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product: Do not use Pain Relief Patches other than directed; avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, or rashes; do not bandage tightly.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops; conditions worsen; symptoms persist for more than 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000209S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 3605243, UPC: 05256914076