Sunmark Povidone-iodine 10% Topical Solution
First Aid Antiseptic to Prevent Infection in Minor Cuts, Burns.
How To Apply
- Clean the Affected Area.
- Apply a Small Amount on the Area 1 to 3 Times Daily.
- May Be Covered With a Sterile Bandage.
- If Bandaged, Let Dry First.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- Store at Room Temperature, 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
Povidone Iodine 10% (Equivalent to 1% Titratable Iodine)
Citric Acid Disodium Phosphate Glycerin Nonoxynol-9 Sodium Hydroxide Purified Water.
for External Use Only. Do Not: Use in the Eyes Use Longer Than 1 Week Unless Directed by a Doctor Use on Individuals Who Are Allergic or Sensitive to Iodine Apply Over Large Areas of the Body.
Stop Use and Consult a Doctor if: Condition Persists or Gets Worse Irritation and Redness Develop and Persist for More Than 72 Hours.
Ask a Doctor in Case of: Deep or Puncture Wounds, Animal Bites, Serious Burns. In Case of Accidental Overdose, Seek Professional Assistance or Contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
RN: 000431S00495H02, MCK: 1722719, UPC: 01093914233